The holidays are here and I have family coming into town so my time will be elsewhere for a few days enjoying the season. First and foremost, I wish all of you a safe and happy holidays with your loved ones. Cherish your time together.
I have some things sitting on the back burner that I’ve been working on and more will come after Christmas… but for now, I leave you a reminder of what we’re fighting to change, for us, for our community, for our families…
The Top Ten of 2013
These are the posts that have received the most hits on my blog since July.
10. Stark Differences
9. Failed Lessons in Delayed Justice
8. Affecting Change Upon the “Unaffected Deputies” of Santa Clara County
7. You are not Entitled to Your Own Reality
6. The Sheriff’s Accepted Double Standard
5. Is it legal, Sheriff Smith?
3. Relationships Are Relative
2. What are You Waiting For?
1. Welcome Criticism and use it to try to do a Better Job Next Time.
One ponderable before I say “…Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night.” Can anyone explain the division between “special operations” and “special units” as it exists on the Sheriff’s web page? It’s driven me a bit crazy for years now…. I know, that explains a lot, right?